The summer edition of The Digital Puritan is now available. It contains the following articles:
- Self-Denial – in which Isaac Ambrose expounds Mark 8:34, showing that self-denial must be a cardinal feature of Christ’s true disciples.
- The Almost Christian – George Whitefield shows from Acts 26:28 that having the trappings of religion is not the same thing as having true saving faith.
- God’s Regard for His Own Glory, Seen in the Saving of Sinners – in which Stephen Charnock illustrates the rich glory of God as can only be seen in his redemption of sinful men.
- Charity, in Respect of Other Men’s Sins – John Howe teaches from 1 Corinthians 13:6 that believers should never rejoice over the failings or misfortunes of others, and should be predisposed to grant them the benefit of the doubt.
- A Word to the Aged – comforting and insightful teaching from William Bridge for those who have nearly run their course.
Available now for Kindle, Nook, iPad/iPod/iPhone, Kobo, Google Play, and through Lulu (most other e-readers).